Bulk Billing GP & Western Clinic Fees
(no concession cards)
- All fees to be paid in full on the day.
- We use Medical easy claim for instant rebate into your bank account.
- A Medicate rebate is applicable on most fees.
- A list of fees is available at the front office.
- Fees not paid on the day may attract a further non refundable accounting fee.
- If you wish to discuss your account please speak to practice manager or your doctor
Bulk Billing GP
- Pensioners, Health Care Card Holders, Students With ID, Veterans Affairs Card Holders and children 16 yrs and under are bulk billed at the Scheduled fee.
- However home visits as an added service may attract a small additional charge.
Insurance & Workers Compensation Claims
- AMA fees are charged for MVA insurance and ReturntoWorkSA cases. Patients are reminded that they are responsible for the payment of their accounts at the time of consult. Your insurer will then reimburse you.
- GST may apply on some insurance claims. Check with reception of details.
No Medicare Card / Pay on the Day
- If you have no medicare card, you are require to pay full amount on the day
- You may be entitled to rebate if you have private health insurance